12.05.2013

Easy Fingerprint Tree Craft for Kids

Finger print crafts for kids are so much fun. There's  just something about those wee little prints that makes my heart happy.

I
Just thought I would share how we made this easy finger print tree craft using a GREAT free printable of a tree from onefabday.com Personally, I think it's the best fingerprint tree printable out there. Usually, these are for wedding guest book ideas, or baby shower ideas, but we thought it would be fun to make one to keep as a family, simply to remember this time in our lives right around Thanksgiving. I added the tree printable to a word doc and added a particularly meaningful bible verse for our family.

We used this multi-colored fingerprint pad from Lakeshore Learning, but this one from Melissa and Doug would also work.

Have you ever made a fingerprint tree?

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! It would be cute for a couple to make and have their initials into the trees bark!

    ReplyDelete