4.22.2012

Muffin Tin Monday


Welcome to Muffin Tin Monday. I’m keeping it short and sweet today.

muffin tin lunch fun


In this muffin tin lunch: Snap peas, a smoosh of ranch dip, half a turkey and cheese sandwich, red grapes, peas and applesauce.

Keeping it short, because we added a new pet to our family. A kitten! The kids can’t decide on a name, so for now he is just “kitten”.

kitty


Now it’s your turn. Did you make a muffin tin meal? share it with me by clicking the blue “add your link” button. More details:


7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Muffin Tin Family, Kitten! My 2 cats are really part of the family and bring so much love to the family. Cute, healthy tin too! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the AB pattern in your food. Enjoy your new pet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A kitten! Yay! Love that sweet face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those little square holes in that muffin tin. And the lunch looks great.
    Cute kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new addition of your kitty! Thank you for invitation to link up to MTM. Love the square muffin tin!

    I'm still new at blogging and its etiquette rules, so let me know if I properly linked back to you. :)

    http://inmahkitchen.blogspot.ca/2012/04/muffin-tin-snacks-and-meals.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had snap peas in a while, and they are one of my favorites. I will have to pick some up now.

    How sweet- a new kitten!

    ReplyDelete