4.15.2012

Muffin Tin Monday

Welcome to Muffin Tin Monday!  this is the weekly blog carnival that celebrates the Muffin tin Meal. We enjoyed a wonderful Spring Break and celebrated Muffin Tin Boy’s 7th birthday. We are looking forward to getting back into our daily routine. I was avoiding a trip to the grocery store this week, so our muffin tin meal is a bit of a hodge podge of foods.

muffin tin meal for kids
In this muffin tin meal: Heart-shaped sandwiches, banana slices, fish crackers, egg candies, peas

I have a few fun posts coming up about some wonderful food partnerships. I am looking forward to sharing with you about these wonderful companies.
I am also going to be taking the some time this month to write. So you will see some more guest posts. I hope you have been enjoying the ones I have shared recently.
Do you have a muffin tin meal post you want to link up? Wonderful! Your muffin tin meal posts are encouraging to so many other moms who are looking for mealtime inspiration! You can add yours by clicking on the blue “add your link” button.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Muffin Tin Boy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the heart shaped bread actually a sandwich of some sort? That's really cute and I think my daughters would have a lot of fun eating those.

    ReplyDelete