Muffin Tin Monday is now hosted at AnotherLunch.com. Head over there to see this week's link up!

7.29.2011

Strawberry Banana Fruit Skewers


These strawberry banana fruit on skewers (or is it kebabs?) were so simple. 
Slice them.
Assemble in a pattern and enjoy!
Perfect Spring or Summer treat (or for Dr. Seuss' birthday or 4th of July). 


I am not the only one to have ever thought of this idea however. I googled it before I posted and found lots of others have made Starwberry Banana Skewers. Even our very own Little Wonder Days


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog mention, Michelle. My kids love when I make a muffin tin meal. Thanks for hosting the party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun yet healthy and simple snack. Pinned this to my preschool Dr. Seuss board.

    ReplyDelete