Muffin Tin Monday is now hosted at AnotherLunch.com. Head over there to see this week's link up!

7.18.2010

No Need For The Sunday Paper

Hello lovely readers! This week's links are short and sweet. I hope you enjoy!

Serving Pink Lemonade: Make a pretend play reusable grocery bag for your child. Perfect accessory to the play food stash.

Party Like a Kid: I am still a little mesmerized how this pair of converse shoes is actually a cake....The texturing is fantastic!

Cake Spy: What's better than a cupcake? A cupcake with chocolate chip cookie dough baked inside, Oh my heavens!

Let's Explore: Love this grocery store games for kids post. My kids get a case of the sillies every time we step into a grocery store, I am sure these idea would be a great diversion.

Just realized all the links have to do with food....hmmmm....I must be hungry.....


**********************************************
Scripture for Sunday

Give thanks to the God, for he is good.
       His love endures forever.

1 comment:

  1. oh. i liked the converse shoes cake!

    ReplyDelete