Muffin Tin Monday is now hosted at AnotherLunch.com. Head over there to see this week's link up!

5.17.2010

Muffin Tin Monday: Birds and Nests



Are you ready for the first installment of the Springtime Series theme for Muffin Tin Monday? I am! This weeks theme is Birds and Nests. If you are new to Muffin Tin Monday, I am so glad you are here! Take a look around, visit the FAQ page for a little more info. 

Here's ours!


Here's the new mini 12 cup muffin tin I got for Mother's Day from Wilton. I love it! 

In this tin: 
bird food: granola & berry trail mix
cheezits: I have no idea how these got there
little birdies: cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches
bird poop:  vanilla pudding and mini chocolate chips
trees: broccoli florets

Next week: Seeds, Plants and Flowers

Won't you join us? What did you make? Add your blog post url or photo of a muffin tin meal via the Inlinkz button

16 comments:

  1. I love your bird nests! I'm definitely going to have to make those for Dawson when he gets older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't thought of bird food. Nice tin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the theme, we'll not be joining as long as we're on holiday, though we have done some muffin tin meals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bird poop? My boys would love it. the nests are adorable.
    greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tin! I really like the kissing birds.

    Have you ever done a decades series? I thought it might be fun because not only could you make food from that decade, but also 'items' that characterize the decade. Just an idea - if you're looking for new themes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches for my little one yet... I may just have to do that next time the NEX has some cucumbers available!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bird poop - love it!!! Our front porch is covered with it - that would have been hilarious to serve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tin! Especially the bird poop and trees!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bird nest also! That is a awesome lunch and a great imgination!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's the most delicious looking bird poop I've ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Brillant!!!!

    I had thought this theme was too hard for me so we didn't do it. I think I just over-thunk it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's some tastey looking bird poop! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We had alot of fun this week! Looks like you did too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bird poop made me laugh. Very cool - will have to remember that one when he is a little older.

    ReplyDelete
  15. whew! i didn't think i was going to make it!

    love your love birds!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awe! You didn't forget about me! Omgosh the bird poop cracked me up! I bet your kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete