Muffin Tin Monday is now hosted at AnotherLunch.com. Head over there to see this week's link up!

4.12.2010

Muffin Tin Monday: Color Series - Rainbow!


Welcome to Muffin Tin Monday! Muffin Tin Mom is the "Official Home/Blog of Muffin Tin Monday" and the Muffin Tin Meal. To read more about this creative idea for mealtime with kids, be sure to check out the always evolving MTM FAQ page. The idea t is pretty simple, serve a meal, snack, or dessert to your kids in a muffin tin. The small individual cups are perfect for kid sized portions! And we call it Muffin Tin Monday, because, well, we serve them on mondays! Still not sure? Try it and see how your kids respond. That's what I did, and we have never looked back.

Looking for more inspiration? Be sure to check out the Muffin Tin Meal Flickr Page, many of our muffin tin mamas post photos there.

This week's theme: Rainbow! We are finishing up our color series with all the colors of the rainbow, as one reader put it "Think Roy G. Biv".


In this week's tin: red fruit loops, orange clementines, yellow mac n' cheese, green apples, a grain (bagel) for good measure and blue and green cups full of apple juice.

yummmmmm.......

What did you make?

Want to join in the fun? Be sure to leave the URL to your blog post or photo on a photo sharing site like Flickr in the form below. Just as an FYI,  I am now closing the link widget the Sunday before the next link up to keep away the spammers. 



18 comments:

  1. Great colorful tin! I have really enjoyed doing the color series. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday Michelle - Thank you for hosting this every week - my boys look forward to it weekly! They like it so much that I try to use our muffin tins a few times a week! Have a great week! :)
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great rainbow colors! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently found your blog and fell in love with the idea of Muffin Tin Monday. I've just started a blog and my first post is MTM! My daughter really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tins! I particularly like your straw cups, that fit in the tins just perfectly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very colorful tin! I have liked doing the color series...can't wait for the next theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I'm going to add a link to your post in my Letter R for rainbow week "more activities" section! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is becoming a great reason to look forward to MONDAY!!! Fun tin :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so comes the end of the color series. whew.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great lunch. It's been a fun theme and my kids have really enjoyed it. I think it has even helped them with learning their colors. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me girl! I was explaining the muffin tin thing to husband last night. He wasn't getting it - I'll have to show him pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope the link worked! :) Loved today's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all for your kind, kind words. I am so fortunate to have you as readers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fun theme! My daughter loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty new at all this, but I love your muffin tin meals and so do my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  16. MTM is a nice way to bump-start the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. loved the rainbow theme. :) my daughter and i are having such a great time doing this. something special just for the two of us since i had our second daughter three weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Here's my tin! I couldn't find anything purple. :(

    ReplyDelete