Muffin Tin Monday is now hosted at AnotherLunch.com. Head over there to see this week's link up!

2.07.2010

Muffin Tin Monday


It’s Monday! That means around here it’s also Muffin Tin Monday. What is Muffin Tin Monday you ask? It’s a weekly blog gathering here at muffintinmom.com where a bunch of us parents get together and share the Muffin Tin Meal we have made for our child (and on occasion for ourselves:) ). And what’s a Muffin Tin Meal? Simply put: It’s a meal served in a muffin tin.

The State of the Muffin Tin:
This Blog, Muffin Tin Mom (formerly Her Cup Overfloweth - yay for makeovers!) is the Official Home of Muffin Tin Monday and the Muffin Tin Meal. Others may try to emulate this concept, but http://www.muffintinmom.com/ is the real deal. MTM originated with the blog Sycamore Stirrings and when Katy moved abroad, she passed MTM helm on to me. MTM is the cornerstone of this blog and a joyful tradition I have enjoyed every week with my family.

Muffin Tin Monday has simply exploded across the web over the last 18 months. Over 100 blogs and parents have participated, ensuring a brighter more cheerful Monday with each Muffin Tin Meal made. There’s even a Flickr group dedicated to MTM (come on over, I’m the moderator!).

This Week:
There’s no theme lined up for this week’s link up.  If you follow me on twitter, you may have seen my tweet about scoring these adorable butterfly silicone cups for $1. That’s right, friends, just one dollar!


Muffin Tin Monday

In The Tin:
  • Carrot Sticks
  • Peach Yogurt with Sprinkles
  • Celery Sticks
  • Chocolate Chips
  • Mozzarella Cheese Circles
  • Shredded Turkey On Toothpicks

Want to join in on the fun and link up with all of the other Muffin Tin Mamas? Simply enter the URL of your Muffin TIn Monday Post in the form below. Not sure what to do? Check out past MTM Posts here and on all the participating blogs as well as the MTM FAQ

26 comments:

  1. Those butterfly cups are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterfly cups! Good lunch also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are pretty cups and yummy food choices. I don't think there is target store in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your butterfly baking cups! I have never seen these before - where did you find them? I would love this for my daughter's 1st birthday!
    Also I love your blog, I was passed an award & I am passing it to you for your awesome creativity! To grab the award you can go to:
    http://mamato3blessings.blogspot.com/2010/02/2-new-awards.html
    Thanks! :)
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up some of those muffin butterfly cups last week but haven't used them yet. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yummy! Your tins are always so well rounded.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cups are super cute! I did not know about the origins of MTM and enjoyed hearing the story. Thanks for all you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are the silicone cups dishwasher safe?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yummy! And you just have to love Target's Dollar Spot! Also...umm is it me or is Mr. Linky missing?

    ReplyDelete
  10. If Mr. Linky is missing for some reason, go ahead and post your link in the comment section. But, all looks fine from my end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Lisa - the dishwasher safe-ness of thos muffin cups cannot be verified. It says "Made in China" on the packaging...erm...so I am assuming not

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute cups - love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the butterfly cups! This week I am on a mission to find some more tins to make our muffin tin mondays even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @MAmato3Blessings: found them at Target in the dollar bin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute tin. Makes me long for spring. They also had flower shapes in the cups at Target dollar bin.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the butterflies! Your MT meal looks so clean and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how I wish we had a Target nearby! Those are adorable!!! John has a special fondness for butterflies ever since he picked one up off of a flower when he was 2. Yeah, it freaked out a bit because it really didn't see him coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, those butterfly cups are so cute! My kids would love this lunch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. a dolla? holla!

    that's the best i've got today. you can just blame the pms. word.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your cups! Nice tin!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! I'm not a mom...but I hope it's OK for me to comment...just came across your blog, and love your idea of the meals in a muffin tin! Really adorable - I'll be sure to send my mom-friends to your site!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Where did you find those darling butterfly cups? Ever so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable tins! I was just at Target and they didnt have them here :(. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The butterflies are cute, a little touch of spring in winter. This is my first week participating(preschool w/Hubbards Cupboard) this is a cute concept.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I *MUST* go look for those cups! They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I used to serve dinners like this to my daughter, and still sometimes do when I know she wouldn't eat when I mix up the ingredients... Wish I knew about this event before :)

    Margot

    ReplyDelete