9.14.2009

Muffin Tin Monday

Welcome to another edition of Muffin Tin Monday!
This week's theme is Apples!

Muffin Tin Monday is a weekly gathering where we get together (via Her Cup Overfloweth, The Official Home of Muffin Tin Monday) and link up our photos of the muffin tin meals we have made for our kidlets. Not sure what a Muffin Tin Meal is? It's simple: a meal in a muffin tin. It's a twist on the Japanese bento box. Sometimes we do themes, like today! If you ever want to know about upcoming themes, just check my sidebar!


Apple Tree, Lady Bug Apple (via Flipflops and Applesauce), Apple Juice, Green Apple Half that's been eaten by a gummy worm, PB & J Apple "Barrels", and "Candy Apple" Red Skittles.

Here is a side view... A much better view of the apple tree!



A close up...


I seriously had so much fun with this! This little apple tree was much easier to make than you would think! You'll need bread, peanut butter, pretzel sticks, red skittles, and a few florets of fresh broccoli. Oh, and a rolling pin! For a full tutorial click on over to the Pretzel and Broccoli Apple Tree How-To!

Did I mention how much fun we had? The kids loved it!


What did you make? Did you make a Muffin Tin Meal this week? Won't you share it with us? Leave the URL of your post or photo in the form below.

27 comments:

  1. Very cute and creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you did with this week's tin and theme!

    The tree and worm in apple are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tree is really something! I love the ladybug too, is there something beneath the wings? I don't seem to have much creativity at the moment - we need another copycat theme soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY, very, VERY creative. I love the tree and the gummy worm coming out of the apple

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tree and the half apple witht he worm out of it! You are very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were super creative this week! I LOVE the worm coming out of the apple!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the tree...and i thought the "apples" were grape tomatoes and not skittles! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so creative! I love seeing what everybody comes up with for MTM! I can't wait until we can join in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I changed your tree idea to fit some things we had here, but I so loved it!! The worm and apple are so dang cute!! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. First time commenter and participant. Very cute ideas and I hope you like my muffin tin as well. Can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love it! Lyssie is allergic to apples, so we skipped this theme. Just an ordinary muffin tin for us this time! http://worldofwhimm.blogspot.com/2009/09/muffin-tin-monday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved your apple tree, wish I had seen it before we did our tin! It would have fit in nicely with our take on this weeks theme. Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very very cute ... the ladybug is one of my personal faves ... so darling! But the tree rocked - good thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute apple tree, thats my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, so cute! Just love the apple tree, we'll have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute tin. We had the best time today with our Apple Adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We had such a fun time participating and learning through the apple activity. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had so much fun with this one. Can't wait for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your tin is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous1:24 PM

    I didn't know where to post this so I hope you get it. How about for that day in October we do Pizza MTM because it is national pizza month. Just a thought, Kristen (Chasing the Goose) Ps thanks for the comment about my apple tin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi :) Popping in to say that your muffin tin ideas are adorable! Have a lovely week, Q

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is so cute! I love the gummy worm!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous11:07 PM

    Wonderful ideas here!! for the apple tree, you could use pomegranite seeds as a healthy alternative to the skittles

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a gorgeous lunch!

    ReplyDelete