12.09.2008

Handmade Gift - Wood Pendant Necklace


Of Course I thought the scrabble tile pendants that were featured on Make and Takes were darling and wanted to do them immediately! Did I have a bag full of scrabble tiles sitting around? Nope. The next best thing were 1 inch wood circles found in the wood working section of Michael's. I also found the rest of my supplies there and at my local scrapbook store.

I pretty much followed this tutorial to the tee (just supplementing the scrabble tiles w/ wood circles).

You can see all the bubbles in the glaze on the second necklace. But I think it gives it a semi aged look. :)

10 comments:

  1. that's such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cool! Off to read the tutorial...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those turned out so cute. I love the top one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cool, those are very cute...gotta check out the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete